Our Luxury Residence
Built in 2007, Matakana 360 offers maximum access to sun, shelter, and views with sheltered and planned external decking. The contemporary design allows for easy indoor-outdoor flow, making our residence an ideal hideaway in any climate.
The warm and comfortable interior is complemented by garden installations representing the links with the early history of the Warkworth district and beyond.
Alfesco dining and sea views
MATAKANA 360 gives maximum access to the sun, and shelter, through the well thought out use of external decking on three sides. The contemporary design allows an easy indoor-outdoor flow that makes the home an ideal hideaway in any climate.
Unwind and take in the location
MATAKANA 360 is set on a ridge 280 metres (900 feet) above sea level, in a green belt that has been designated for re-generation to the native bush that previously covered this lush part of New Zealand.
A fantastic place to sit, relax and enjoy the views.
Contemporary relaxation maxed
- Designers furnishings and shelter living areas
- 110 m2 of internal space blends with 70m2 of sheltered decking
- Main bedroom with ensuite plus second bedroom and central bathroom
- Open plan living and dining with a fully-equipped kitchen and outside BBQ
- In-floor heating, gas fire and reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Separate study with ergonomic chair, desk and broadband
- Wireless internet network available throughout the house
- LED TVs, DVD, Sky TV and iPod/MP3 player
- Large multi-jet outdoor spa, views to Omaha Beach and the island horizon
- Lockable storage cupboard available for beach and outdoor equipment
Relax undercover in all conditions
Testimonials from our guests
Incredible place, every need catered for! Your house is lovely and very welcoming. Love this place and all that Matakana offers – will be back.Southhampton, UK.
We had a wonderful new year’s here! The place is beautiful, the views stunning. This lovely house had everything we needed or wanted and more.Vancouver, Canada.
What an amazing place you have here – the perfect spot. Everything was great; from the view, to the spa, to the fireplace. An amazing winter break.Wellington, NZ.